Board index PBase News 500MB and Comment Management

News

500MB and Comment Management

srijith

Post Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:14 am

Even though PBase has not officially announced it anywhere but as it has been spotted and reported couple of times in the forums, I thought it would be a good idea to let others know of these developments:

- 500MB storage: Looks like PBase has increased the amount of space available for 1 credit point from 400MB to 500MB. Check out your Quota page.

- Comment Management: Now you can delete more than one comment at a time at your comments page. That should help you clean out the spam comments.

Thanks PBase!
Last edited by srijith on Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

ericdeparis

Re: 500MB and Comment Management

Post Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:46 am

srijith wrote:Even though PBase has not officially announced it anywhere but it has been spotted and reported couple of times in the forums, I thought it would be a good idea to let others know of these developments:

- 500MB storage: Looks like PBase has increased the amount of space available for 1 credit point from 400MB to 500MB. Check out your Quota page.

- Comment Management: Now you can delete more than one comment at a time at your comments page. That should help you clean out the spam comments.

Thanks PBase!

Cool Thanks a lot !

bruxo

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:08 am

If think that RSS feeds for the comments should be a great tool for the photographs.

Thanks.

johnny365

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:10 pm

sweet, I just broke 400 Megs in photos and thought i'd be on the higher usage plan. This has happened a few times already :) Wonderful!

sheila

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:45 am

I noticed this recently and its great but what I find strange is that it has never been officially posted on any News thread (other than yours, Srijith).

Cheers
Sheila
Sheila Smart
Canon 5D Mark III; 17-40L; 24-70 f/2.8L; 70-300 f.4-5.6 L USM; 135 f/2L; 100 f/2.8 macro; 8-15 f/4 L fisheye

Blog: http://sheilasmartphotography.blogspot.com/

alangrant

Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:57 am

has never been officially posted on any News thread

Not only that, but the site's home page still refers to the basic plan having 400mb of storage space. Still, I'm not complaining!
Alan
Travel Photos - http://www.pbase.com/alangrant
Balkanology: Explore Southeast Europe - http://www.balkanology.com/

davecq

Re: 500MB and Comment Management

Post Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:40 am

:D I've only just spotted the change myself, so thought I ought to come here and offer my personal thanks to Slug & Emily for their generosity. Since I was just over the 400Mb boundary, it has meant an effective doubling of how far my payments will go (until I exceed the 500Mb boundary of course) so I'm a happy bunny. Way to go pbase!

bmacdougall

news

Post Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:18 pm

I would love to hear the news that we can sell our photos. Is it ever going to happen?
Now, that would be good news!

seekathysew
PBase Admin
PBase Admin

Post Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:24 am

Hi bmacdougall

We have many users who currently are selling their images on PBase. Some have added paypal to their galleries. With the print feature that PBase has added it will also allow people to sell their images as framed prints.

I hope this will answer your selling images question. Let me know if you have other questions.

Thanks,
Kathy

bmacdougall

shopping cart

Post Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:26 pm

Phase 11 did't mention adding a shopping cart through pay-pal. It was decribed as a complently different way to sell. Read the post by slug and I'm sure it's new. If not, so be it. :cry:

mrlenin

Post Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:28 pm

Some have added paypal to their galleries
Would be good thay would add several pay systems like web money etc. I am from Ukraine and my country still can't use paypal :(

Board index PBase News 500MB and Comment Management