Post Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:00 am

Another great issue is now available at http://www.pbase.com/magazine

Articles include:
-Interviews with photographers.
-An HDR discussion and tutorial.
-Lomo Photography
-much more...

Download it now at http://www.pbase.com/magazine

Continued thanks to the PBase Magazine team, and congratulations to Arjun for the recent birth of his child.

victorwkli

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:38 pm

I have really enjoyed reading these two articles in this issue of PBase Magazine:

Frimpong: the Travelling Bear (It is so funny!)
Pro Photog: Pat & Emi Kanan (How they decided to start their business)

Congratulations to the editors and writers on publishing another successful issue.

(The proofreading could be better as there are some grammatical errors or typos.)

arjunrc

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:53 pm

Thanks! Truth be told, proofreading was minimal this time. Our actual proofreader was moving homes so she could not participate this time due to our time constraints. Which means I sat one evening and tried to race through proof-reading, with expected results :-)
--
I don't check forums very often these days, so if you need to get a response from me, please send me an email (see my profile) and NOT a PM.

peggy

Very Confused here

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:02 pm

I just came across a print out page.... I then went into the forum which I also wasn't aware of and didn't see anywhere , if anyone can print out from my galleries ? I love the idea but I don't want anyone having access to my galleries for print out. I also seen that there is even a Magazine being published ? my big question here is why haven't I recieved any e-mail or any info of what all is going on , on this site ? We should be being notiflied when all these changes are taken place. It makes a big difference on how we upload and copyright and watermark our photos. I don't think we should have to try and page though tons of replies to find out whats going on here and how it works.... :cry:

molly
PBase Admin
PBase Admin

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:13 pm

I think you are referring to the new Printing and framing feature. For now, only you can purchase your images and when we release Phase II in the future users will have the option of selling their images to others or not.

We keep the News forum here updated with new developments on the site so you can check back here for new information. Let me know if I didn't answer your question or have any more!
Molly
PBase Team

Board index PBase News PBase Magazine : Issue #9 (Apr 2007) Released