Board index PBase News 17-Dec Missing Images Update

News

17-Dec Missing Images Update

tsienni

Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:02 pm

Just want to say a big thank-you to the admin for the quick fix. I'm very impressed by Slug's dedication to maintaining the high standard of this site.

From a happy customer who's going to renew the yearly subscription with Pbase without hesitation. :)

tsienni

Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:46 pm

tsienni wrote:Just want to say a big thank-you to the admin for the quick fix. I'm very impressed by Slug's dedication to maintaining the high standard of this site.

From a glad customer who's going to renew the yearly subscription with Pbase without hesitation. :)

ctfchallenge

Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:03 pm

ctfchallenge wrote:Hi :)

All the boxes with red x's are gone! Thanks Slug!

But, one more still thing isn't working yet. Direct linking to medium thumbnails, ala http://www.pbase.com/ctfchallenge/image ... medium.jpg

It's working now. Thanks! :D

sgidude

Post Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:47 pm

ctfchallenge wrote:
It's working now. Thanks! :D

All gone pear shaped again for me, it was working earlier today though.

jtwms

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:44 am

I get text when I go to gallery.

thealaskan

Thanks much

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:46 pm

... my pages seem fine as of today.

pandlphotos

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:00 am

my gallery now has broken images again..was fine yesterday.

bjramsay

Can't load images

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:10 am

All was well yesterday when I loaded images and checked for comments etc. But today I have tried to upload three images and none seem to be loading. I've tried repairing thumbs, reloading images etc and nothing seems to work. :(

kstuebin

Re: Can't load images

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:30 pm

bjramsay wrote:All was well yesterday when I loaded images and checked for comments etc. But today I have tried to upload three images and none seem to be loading. I've tried repairing thumbs, reloading images etc and nothing seems to work. :(

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem. I sent a message to nooutet but it's Sunday so don't know when it will be fixed.

laine82 rom Australia left a comment that she got mine to show by sticking .jpg at the end of the url. It brings up a white page but better than nothing.

So you might want to add a note to your photo that if viewers get a red x they can do that.

ihor

Re: Can't load images

Post Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:53 pm

So there I was, sat upstairs at my sister in laws on Townley St upload pics and wondering what was going on! It's the 7th house on the right.
http://www.pbase.com/ihor/image/91568765/medium.jpg

Well thankfully everything is back to normal now!

john_paul

What happened to my pictures..(again??)

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:23 pm

http://www.pbase.com/image/82101762

What happened to my image/s..? Where did they go..(again??)

Why does this continue to happen to my galleries..?

JP

bossuytj

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:35 pm

PBase was down during a couple of hours today. Maybe this has something to do with your missing photos...

daywolf24

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:31 pm

Hello Roger this is Daywolf .... do you remember me well maybe this will remind you LNB_DAYWOLF24

moneypenny

To the ADMIN, PLEASE...

Post Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:13 pm

Hi, i don't speak english, but i hope you can understanding me.

I'm doing a new sub-gallery in my PBASE Gallery, and yesterday i'd tried to upload some pictures by .zif, a lot of this pictures don't show it in my gallery, and others ..only the thumbnails, i can't open it. Now in my gallery trere are some pictures missing, i'm reloaded one to one the pictures again, and the pictures are missing today.
Also have a problem for entry to PBASE home page, haye you any problem with the server?? or the problem are mine only? How long we must wait?

Please if somebody read this message, please replay me, and tell me if you are the same problem.

Thank you.

uvor

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:39 pm

el mismo problema desde la isla de Hierro, en nuestro caso quizas depende tambien de la ultra-lenta linea de la Telefonica, (19,5kb/s), es una birgeria... tengo la impresion la gente de pbase quiere ahorrar un dinerito en limitar el tiempo de acceso al servidor (para tener mas capacidad), y por eso interumpe la connecion- Tu tienes tambien linea modem o acceso rapido?

Hey Admin, since 2 month now we got trouble on pbase timeout-error, when will this be fixed? We have a slow Modem-line (19,5kb/s) and need like lot of 3rd world pbase-users a longer timeout.
Or you have to advice this is a 1st-world-forum before we payed our bucks! Regards, Uvor and Schiffisch.

PreviousNext

Board index PBase News 17-Dec Missing Images Update