Board index PBase News 24-Sep Downtime

News

24-Sep Downtime

larsjohnsson

Re: 24-Sep Downtime

Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:43 pm

ninaludwig wrote:So, two months have passed and what have we got? :shock: A site that is so slow at times that it is practically unusable. Stats that still don't work. Come on guys let us have a REGULAR update and programme to let us know when we should expect things to get back to normal.

""get back to normal""

Are you kidding :D This is normal at Pbase

bracciodiferro

Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:59 am

""23-Nov-2009

We are still working on the hitcount totals that show on your image, gallery, and profile pages. We know that many of you use it to sort the images in your galleries. It will be back as soon as we can integrate it with the new stats system in a way that is fast and efficient.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.
-The PBase Team""

....I sent an e-mail to Santa Claus.
I asked him if he does find this gift under the Christmas tree....
Paolo
:idea: :wink:
http://www.paolopeggi.com

romansphotos

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:25 pm

Well, everything is back up and running. We still ment what we said about communication, but thanks for all the hard work and we do like the extra information in the stats.

Roman

akmc_in_au

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:31 pm

romansphotos wrote:Well, everything is back up and running. We still ment what we said about communication, but thanks for all the hard work and we do like the extra information in the stats.

I'm not sure what you mean by "everything"; are you showing any stats which post-date 26 November? I'm still not.

jaapblom

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:50 am

romansphotos wrote:Well, everything is back up and running. We still ment what we said about communication, but thanks for all the hard work and we do like the extra information in the stats.

Roman

Please open your eyes!

romansphotos

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Well...i was a little pre-mature in my post. Yesterdays numbers are not posting. But up till then....for me....all was working fine. No good deed goes unpunished.

Roman

jaapblom

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:15 pm

romansphotos wrote:But up till then....for me....all was working fine.

For many other people it does not.
I updated my mushroom gallery for more then 20 times since sept-24th.
All these images don't show figures of hitcounts. Should I count the individual days all togetheter to see which image are most appreciated. That 's a hell of a job.
No good deed goes unpunished.

Was this asked for? Who telled Pbase to skip the hitcounts and put this new crab in place of it?
Do think in terms of patience please. Do think in terms of 'having belief in this'.

@Roman.
By the way this is no personal assault but only my own frustration!!

solofotogrammi

Post Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 am

The reference to my latest uploads in the "favorite artists" pages of other photographers are still working for a week ago, this means that I am invisible to all those who attend usually my gallery.
In fact from a week I do not receive visits or comments, this is very strange, over I've had the pages without statistics to 0 on 29 November.
Still, for us it is very useful to check our galleries with the hit counter that is stopped to September 24.
I would like to understand why and when this problem will be solved.
Thank for your kind response

http://www.pbase.com/solofotogrammi

kps9999

Post Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:02 pm

I am still seeing higher disk usage statistics. This issue was acknowledged in this thread by Emily. My question is when will it be fixed

regards
karl

Previous

Board index PBase News 24-Sep Downtime