Board index PBase News New Mail

News

New Mail

helenpb

Re: New Mail

Post Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:57 pm

helenpb wrote:
helenpb wrote:Yes, Bill, I am :( .

bassrock wrote:I am back to negative numbers of comments again, -4 today 8)
Anyone else having the same thing ?

And today I am up to -11. It also took an incredibly long time to open one message, like several tries and maybe five minutes. Somebody asked me to rewrite a message to them because they were simply unable to open something I had sent.

I see now. It is directly related to comments I receive. When I get one, the negative mail figure goes down by one. Interesting.

lainesphotos

Post Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:49 am

Yes Bill, I'm back to the unread message again.

pkocinski

Post Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:00 pm

I still have negative three (-3) mail messages. When a new mail message comes in it decreases by one but as soon as I delete a message the count goes negative by one again.

seeannimage

Post Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:20 pm

My mail now says you have -4 unread messages. This seems to increase every time you answer a private message sent to you.

Carol

helenpb

Post Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:38 am

I have been at -11 messages for weeks. Today it's at -14, although I have read all my messages. It would be really nice if somebody there could fix this because it's quite annoying.

lynnh

Post Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:23 pm

I have negative 1 on my email inbox too. Its confusing because when I see 0 messages, I have to remember that I really do have something in my inbox!
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

lynnh

Post Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Another strange (I think) thing is that when I open a message, I see a lot of emails below it. Often times, they aren't even related to the current coversation or they are emails that I received and then forwarded to someone else... which is not cool.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

jolka

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:33 am

Tonight there was 1 unread showing up, when I read it now showing -3 :lol: :twisted:

pkocinski

Post Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:09 pm

Maybe it's just me but when I delete a message from the Inbox it says it was moved to the trash but when I go to the trash, the message is not there. Is this the way it's supposed to work? Does "delete" from the Inbox mean really "delete forever" or move to trash?

ac

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:32 pm

Well, it was on 05 Nov 2013, after "a long run on beta".
Still doesn't work :twisted:

goislands

Post Sun May 03, 2015 2:12 am

I am a pBase veteran, so to speak, and I am not even sure what to think of a "news forum" with latest message dated 2013. I think that considering the statistics, 99.9999% images are now not on pBase, the more that pbase ignores the touch screens of our pads and smartphones, with the swipe sidewards mimic to navigate and a proper font display on small smartphones. Makes me hesitate to renew, and I have 3 usernames with pbase. But now the new flickr or picassa, or or, are simply possibly a better way to publish images... I hope this really great site will not die off, optimistic am I though not. This "new mail system" is symptomatic for the condition of pBase.

19sweetcorn92

Post Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:35 pm

emily wrote:Hello Everybody,

We have just put the new mail on the live site after a very long run on beta. It has an upgraded look and various improvements to make it generally easier to use and do what you want.

As always, if you experience any problems, please let us know your operating system and browser, including version numbers.

Enjoy!
Emily and The PBase Team

Hello Emily I am not happy how the pbase is working right now. Please fix the problem as fast as you can. Thanks very much. Konrad

Previous

Board index PBase News New Mail