News

Welcome Cami to the PBase Team

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome Cami to the PBase Team

Post Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:54 am

Hey Everybody,

Slug and I have been incredibly busy with a lot of back-end changes and improvements that are wonderful for PBase, but they're hiding in the background and aren't visible to you, our fabulous customers! Cami is joining us to help us better communicate with you. She is here to help answer your questions, relay your requests to us, and keep you informed of what we are doing to improve PBase.

Please welcome Cami to the PBase Team!

-Emily

jeanb

Re: Welcome Cami to the PBase Team

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:06 am

Emily..you're here! We all thought you'd moved to Mars. I do hope this is the start of something good and an end to the mass exodus we've been seeing.
Jean

paninic

Post Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:33 pm

Sincere welcome Cami in our friendly Pbase' members and great hello to Emily and Slug from France.! :)

lambsfeathers

Post Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:21 pm

Hello Cami! Please make it a high priority to get geotagging working again!

thresholdprod

Post Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:18 pm

A bit late but Welcome Cami, I hope you find the job rewarding. Communication hasn't always been a strong quality here(the forums were never intended for contacting PBase staff...but...), so expect people to jump on your posts and derail it to what ever issue they feel isn't being addressed.

I'm glad PBase is still here and doing well, after so many sites have failed, just closed doors(don't recall the name but told users they could get their images for $80 USA per disk in the late 1990's), and then are those that switched their url structure breaking what many websites & forums that had detailed how tto or informational posts online.
Bill Freeman
"A picture may be worth a thousand words, but usually consumes the bandwidth of more than two thousand." --Gym Quirk
Many great words of wisdom and advice http://www.pbase.com/help http://pbasewiki.srijith.net/

alpiner

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Indeed, welcome Cami!

Board index PBase News Welcome Cami to the PBase Team