Board index PBase News New Datacenter, Much Faster Servers

News

New Datacenter, Much Faster Servers

frankvigil

Re: New Datacenter, Much Faster Servers

Post Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:53 pm

Hello: Sent an email but then saw this forum so I'll repeat: Today, my uploads are not working...upon attempting to upload, I receive a message tellilng me I must be logged in as xxxxxxx (the account names change, each time I try) and my uploads are not showing!

pmakuch

Post Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:09 pm

I'AM TRYING TO UPLOAD AN IMAGE ON POTD AND AFTER SELECT THE IMAGE IT DOES NOT WHAT TO GO THROUGH, ANOTHER PROBLEM AGAIN.

PETER MAKUCH

herb1rm

Post Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:52 pm

NOT ABLE TO UPLOAD!!!!!!!!

richo

Post Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:54 pm

I can confirm for me the uploads are broken. Neither method works - old edit or the drag and drop. The old edit gallery using the upload will result in an error stating my login matches someone elses. I have had the same login username since 2002 and I doubt anyone has it, but me. Only the password has changed since 2002.

hfalkner

Post Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:40 pm

I am unable to update my gallery. Without logging out and back in, my upload is not accepted. After logging out and in, it appears to accept my upload. But when editing, instead of confirming my upload, it tells me I made an illegal entry. I have two months left on my account. Henry

dougj

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:08 am

I'm unable to copy/move a photo from one gallery to another using the original edit technique. When I mark a photo and go to the gallery pull-down box to pick a destination gallery there are no galleries listed.

lambsfeathers

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:11 am

When updating a gallery, I get "Gallery must have a name" or "You must be logged in as ...... (name I don't know)". Not always. And if I keep trying, it eventually works!

zippyzx3

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:42 am

Trying to upload and getting other folks uploads in my gallery.

This is the latest and can not remove. https://pbase.com/zippyzx3/aircraftground

travelgame

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:02 am

barbarajoy is experiencing the same problem as above: other people's images are substituting for hers when she attempts to upload.

davecq

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:29 am

Daily page views not updated since 16th Feb.

Dave.

bkbowden

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 am

Same problem as DougJ above, plus I'm not able to create new galleries, the option is gone.

gaiyang46

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:19 am

Same problems as the others. When I try to upload, either it does not work, or other images (not mine) appear.

isabel95

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:34 pm

Just reporting no images will upload and copying images to other galleries isn't working either.

tojo123

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:38 pm

[size=200]Going to ask this question one more time.

At the top of my gallery edit windows it says in a reddish banner "The drag and drop capabilities of this page are not supported on the browser you are using. Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer (versions 8 and greater) are all supported. " I am using Windows 10 and its default Edge Browser. Internet Explorer 8 is for the old versions of Windows. I am a big fan of the drag & drop editing feature and I'm not going back to the 4-5 year old Internet Explorer 8.

[/size]Is PBASE going to support all these new update in the Window's Edge (default) Browser?

laroseforest

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:50 pm

I am having no luck copying images from one gallery to another. When I click on "Choose Gallery" in order to select a gallery, there is nothing there. I see others are having the same problems.

PreviousNext

Board index PBase News New Datacenter, Much Faster Servers