Board index PBase News New Datacenter, Much Faster Servers

News

New Datacenter, Much Faster Servers

tremont

Re: New Datacenter, Much Faster Servers

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:33 pm

I'm getting a "need password to edit this image" and that it belongs to Emily Neel, when I try to update this image https://pbase.com/update_image/153664557 (my image)..

tremont

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:40 pm

BTW there was another image that no longer appears in this same gallery, that is from Feb 2009 and that I was also updating, early this morning.
https://pbase.com/tremont/021509
Lou

lynnh

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:33 pm

I was finally able to upload one image, after many attempts with wrong images showing up. But, now someone else has deleted my image from my gallery.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

saxman

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:08 pm

Cannot download images to my galleries.

captured_moment

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:17 pm

Tried to upload 2 pictures and it appeared to try to post to someone else's gallery but with an error message. I know you guys are on it but wanted you to know. Thanks for all you do!

frankvigil

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:22 pm

The entire system is hosed, I've sent multiple emails and I've yet to hear back nor have they posted anything here in the Forums or in any of the Help pages I've seen. I'm seriously wondering if they're out of business.

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:57 pm

Hello,

Uploads should be working properly now with the old editor. We are very sorry about all the problems you were having. Please email or post here with details if you have any other problems.

tojo123 wrote:Is PBASE going to support all these new update in the Window's Edge (default) Browser

The drag-and-drop editor should now be working for Window's Edge Browser.

Thanks,
Emily

gedumans

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:55 am

Le telechargement de photos ne marche pas.......Que faire
windows7 chrome.....

laroseforest

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Thanks! Now able to copy photos to other galleries again.

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:50 pm

gedumans wrote:Le telechargement de photos ne marche pas.......Que faire
windows7 chrome.....

I can see in the logs that you are visiting the edit_gallery page, but there are no errors listed for you. Do you get any sort of messages? What exactly happens when you try to upload? Have you tried a single small image?

Please try uploading with the new editor https://pbase.com/edit so that we can see if any uploading will work for you. I have added some additional logging, but the more information you can give me, the better I can figure out what is happening.

Feel free to send an email to support@pbase.com if you'd like to sort it out via email.

richo

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:34 pm

emily wrote:Hello,

Uploads should be working properly now with the old editor. We are very sorry about all the problems you were having. Please email or post here with details if you have any other problems.

tojo123 wrote:Is PBASE going to support all these new update in the Window's Edge (default) Browser

The drag-and-drop editor should now be working for Window's Edge Browser.

Thanks,
Emily

Uploads okay now for me. I uploaded, did a move, a copy and it went well!

norbertf

Post Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:16 pm

I have to logout/login every day or so otherwise the upload (with the drag and drop view) does not work.

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:32 pm

norbertf wrote:I have to logout/login every day or so otherwise the upload (with the drag and drop view) does not work.

I believe your issue has to do with going to www.pbase.com/edit vs pbase.com/edit but I have fixed our end of things to redirect you to https://pbase.com/edit if you come in at www. If this does not fix your editing issues, please let me know.
-Emily

richo

Post Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:59 pm

Usage and Payment not updated.
Looks like the usage and payment have not been updated since January 1st. I should be close to renewal and it shows 3 months left and not 1 month. Given all of the changes and issues, do we renew now or wait or ???

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:10 pm

Note the new post - More storage for the same price - https://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 73&start=0

Credit deductions for Jan-2019 and Feb-2019 will both be run on 01-Mar-2019. While we were in the midst of our hardware move in February, we wanted to to prioritize the transition and dealing with any related problems before running deductions and sending out payment reminders.

If you know you are close to expiring and want to go ahead and make a payment now, go for it. If you prefer to wait until you receive an email notice from us, that is fine too.

Emily

PreviousNext

Board index PBase News New Datacenter, Much Faster Servers