Board index PBase Questions and Answers How to get rid of sitemeters coding in page source

Questions and Answers

How to get rid of sitemeters coding in page source

Ask if you need help using PBase.
isabel95

How to get rid of sitemeters coding in page source

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:40 pm

Can someone tell me how to edit the page source info to get rid of sitemeters coding?

dw_thomas

Re: How to get rid of sitemeters coding in page source

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:49 pm

The page source on a displayed screen is assembled on the fly, so you can't directly edit it (as far as I know).

You can edit your CSS file for the display template -- and, what I think you need to look at is your account settings.

From your profile page, click 'edit your account settings' in the upper left.
That takes you to a page with "Update Account for ...." in a bar across the top.
Below that are four choices: Personal Appearance Options Plugins (when you get there, you're in 'Personal' which will be bolded.
Click the link for 'Plugins' -- that brings up a page for a bunch of stuff.

Toward the lower part of that is a bunch of sitemeter stuff, including some links for help info. I assume (I've never used sitemeter) that you have a codename (more of an alpha-numeric key, I suspect) installed there to enable it. Likely just clearing that will get rid the of stuff you're currently seeing with view source. I would read through the info at the links there before altering -- or at least write down what ever is in that slot -- in case you change your mind.

isabel95

Re: How to get rid of sitemeters coding in page source

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:52 pm

Thank you! I think removing the sitemeter info from the profile did the trick.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers How to get rid of sitemeters coding in page source