Board index PBase Questions and Answers Not uploading to PAD

Questions and Answers

Not uploading to PAD

Ask if you need help using PBase.
claystewart
 
Posts: 57

Not uploading to PAD

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:27 pm


Hi there, I was just checking the PAD galleries uploads and noticed that I had one foto on there for the 14th of March 2017, but nothing for any earlier days. Is there a secret to seeing previous days? I post everyday, so just wondering if something was wrong with the site or if I just don't know what I'm doing. Thanks Clay

akmc_in_au
 
Posts: 921

Re: Not uploading to PAD

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:59 pm


claystewart wrote:Hi there, I was just checking the PAD galleries uploads and noticed that I had one foto on there for the 14th of March 2017, but nothing for any earlier days. Is there a secret to seeing previous days? I post everyday, so just wondering if something was wrong with the site or if I just don't know what I'm doing. Thanks Clay


As far as I'm aware the PAD Galleries view only ever shows you the most recent PAD posted in a person's designated PAD gallery. For any given user there should therefore only be one shot in the galleries at any given time. (Though I'm not sure how the system works in respect of "hit-seekers" who game the system by selecting different galleries as their PAD gallery over the course of a day. Hopefully it only shows the one from their "current" PAD gallery.)

claystewart
 
Posts: 57

Re: Not uploading to PAD

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:15 am


Hi akmc. I haven't checked that page in a couple years, but I thought I remembered being able to go back and see images from previous days that I had posted. There seemed like a lot more people doing it then and I had to go back several pages to find the previous days photos. Maybe my memory is going "CRS" disease - you know? :D.

richo
 
Posts: 229

Re: Not uploading to PAD

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:46 am


claystewart wrote:Hi akmc. I haven't checked that page in a couple years, but I thought I remembered being able to go back and see images from previous days that I had posted. There seemed like a lot more people doing it then and I had to go back several pages to find the previous days photos. Maybe my memory is going "CRS" disease - you know? :D.


You should have a gallery that is designated your PAD. I have one and I can go back and see all of the images I put there.

akmc_in_au
 
Posts: 921

Re: Not uploading to PAD

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:55 am


richo wrote:
claystewart wrote:Hi akmc. I haven't checked that page in a couple years, but I thought I remembered being able to go back and see images from previous days that I had posted. There seemed like a lot more people doing it then and I had to go back several pages to find the previous days photos. Maybe my memory is going "CRS" disease - you know? :D.


You should have a gallery that is designated your PAD. I have one and I can go back and see all of the images I put there.


Yeah, but I don't think he means in his PAD gallery itself but rather in the PBase PAD Galleries View, seen here.

Clay, it's possible that you were thinking of the Recent Uploads galleries view. In that one you should be able to see one image from every gallery that you've updated over the last few days. That's just my best guess. I definitely don't remember ever having seen my own PAD gallery more than once in the PAD Galleries View. Mind you, it was harder to tell in the old days when the PAD galleries uploaded in a single day ran for pages and pages. As of the time of typing, 24 hours worth of PAD updates occupies a mere 6 pages (only 71 galleries in total before you hit one that was updated more than 24 hours before the most recent one).

claystewart
 
Posts: 57

Re: Not uploading to PAD

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:53 pm


Thanks akmc, I think that is probably what I was thinking. :D


Board index PBase Questions and Answers Not uploading to PAD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests