Board index PBase Questions and Answers Double and Tripple upload !

Questions and Answers

Double and Tripple upload !

Ask if you need help using PBase.
waltercarels

Double and Tripple upload !

Post Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:01 am

Since a couple months I've a problem when I'm uploading more than 100 pictures at once (zip). Frequently I got an error and then pictures are twice, sometines tripple uploaded.
I've reported this a time ago, but no answer, no sollution.

akmc_in_au

Re: Double and Tripple upload !

Post Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:46 pm

waltercarels wrote:Since a couple months I've a problem when I'm uploading more than 100 pictures at once (zip). Frequently I got an error and then pictures are twice, sometines tripple uploaded.
I've reported this a time ago, but no answer, no sollution.

It doesn't even take 100; I had the same problem with 20-something a few weeks back.The "unzipping" progress bar kept repeating and every time there would be multiple uploads. In the end I uploaded them manually. It would be a lot harder with 100, though...

waltercarels

Post Thu May 03, 2018 5:31 pm

Hallo is there someone from pBase reading the forum and answering questions ?????

hkcollect

Post Thu May 03, 2018 9:45 pm

waltercarels wrote:Hallo is there someone from pBase reading the forum and answering questions ?????

Try emailing help@pbase.com and a kind comment that questions are not being answered in the forum and most people don't know to email. Hope you get results.

They ought to read the comments that pbase users are being ignored...yet paying the fees to have their photo hosted. Kinda rude to take money and not to have support...

waltercarels

Post Sun May 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Problem solved tx

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Double and Tripple upload !