Board index PBase Questions and Answers Can't move my images to one of my other galleries

Questions and Answers

Can't move my images to one of my other galleries

Ask if you need help using PBase.
sleddog

Can't move my images to one of my other galleries

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 pm

For some reason, PBase will not let me copy some of my photos from one of my galleries to another one of my galleries, I get a notification in red print at the tip of my gallery that "I do not have permission to move my photos to that gallery."
Does anyone know how to overcome that, it has never happened before?

akmc_in_au

Re: Can't move my images to one of my other galleries

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:44 pm

sleddog wrote:For some reason, PBase will not let me copy some of my photos from one of my galleries to another one of my galleries, I get a notification in red print at the tip of my gallery that "I do not have permission to move my photos to that gallery."
Does anyone know how to overcome that, it has never happened before?

Take a look at all of the other threads in here recently, especially the "Wrong Gallery" one. After the hardware (and presumably related software) upgrade, something has been badly broken with gallery linking. Photos turning up in other people's galleries, people not being able to delete said photos, etc, etc.

This would just be another manifestation of it.

The admins have gone dead quiet again which makes me suspect that they are floundering about how to fix this. That doesn't mean that they won't. It doesn't mean that they will, either. But for the most part it's just a case of waiting it out. You could try writing to PBase support, but a lot of people who have done that haven't received any replies either according to recent posts here and in the News section.

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't move my images to one of my other galleries

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:16 am

We are very sorry about this. There were some problems with the old editor over the past day, but we have fixed them, and everything should be working normally now. Please let us know if you encounter any more problems.
Emily

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Can't move my images to one of my other galleries