Board index PBase Questions and Answers The upgrades must already be boosting PBase's popularity...

Questions and Answers

The upgrades must already be boosting PBase's popularity...

Ask if you need help using PBase.
akmc_in_au

The upgrades must already be boosting PBase's popularity...

Post Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:37 pm

... because for the first time in about 5 years I got a scam spam message posted under one of my images this morning.

Hello
I am Patricia,

Hello Patricia.

I saw your contact and i was deeply moved.

If so, I would suggest that you haven't been reading my captions closely enough. Although you left this comment under a picture of a retired warship that was about to be towed away to become a dive wreck; maybe that's what you meant by "moved"? "Deeply" moved, even? Geddit? Geddit? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I think that you are a very interesting person.

Yeah, you definitely haven't been reading my captions closely enough.

So I decided to use the chance to get to know you.

My profile picture tells you everything you need to know.

I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand reply me to

Hmm, "obvious", you say... Oh, wait, I know; you want me to give you grammar lessons, don't you? I have to warn you that my rates are pretty steep. Oh, you'll pay me if I send my bank account details to you? No, no, I don't want to put you to that effort; just send me yours with your password and I'll take care of the rest.

so that i will send my photos and more details to you

Hey, you don't need to send me your photos! For a mere 23 bucks per year you can put up to 3 whole gigabytes of them on PBase now! Just send me the link to your gallery when you're done. Along with your bank account details, remember, so that you don't have to worry your doubtless pretty little head* about asking me for mine.

(*Or, more likely, whoever's pretty little head would really appear in "her" photos.)

as i have a very important thing to tell you,

Is it about chocolate? If it's important, I think it needs to be about chocolate.

Now, where did I put the [Delete] key? Ah, there it i.....

mardoli

Re: The upgrades must already be boosting PBase's popularity...

Post Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:28 am

Hilarious report... 8) 8) 8)
ImageImage
"Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing."
~Oscar Wilde~

Board index PBase Questions and Answers The upgrades must already be boosting PBase's popularity...