Board index PBase Questions and Answers phase uploader app

Questions and Answers

phase uploader app

Ask if you need help using PBase.
claystewart

phase uploader app

Post Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:30 pm

The uploader app doesn't seem to be working any more. I deleted the app from my phone and downloaded the newest version from the app store, but it still doesn't seem to work. Anyone have any ideas on how to get it working? Thanks Clay

claystewart

Re: phase uploader app

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:32 pm

Sorry about the double post at the beginning, I tried to send an email about this and got no reply back. It looks like over 500 people have viewed this post or both of them, since it was posted, yet no one responded. Can someone else try the uploader app and see if it works for them. I would really appreciate it. It's free on the app store. Thanks Clay

claystewart

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:34 pm

Sorry about the double post at the beginning, I tried to send an email about this and got no reply back. It looks like over 500 people have viewed this post or both of them, since it was posted, yet no one responded. Can someone else try the uploader app and see if it works for them. I would really appreciate it. It's free on the app store. Thanks Clay

P.S. It's called the pbase uploader app, not phase uploader app. That was a typo. :roll:

richo

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:18 pm

claystewart wrote:Sorry about the double post at the beginning, I tried to send an email about this and got no reply back. It looks like over 500 people have viewed this post or both of them, since it was posted, yet no one responded. Can someone else try the uploader app and see if it works for them. I would really appreciate it. It's free on the app store. Thanks Clay

P.S. It's called the pbase uploader app, not phase uploader app. That was a typo. :roll:

Last message about it was posted back in February where there was a flurry of activity from Emily and Slug who were upgrading the site to make it more mobile friendly. Since then we have not heard from them. They seem to come and go and never stay for long. I do not think they monitor these forums much, so your best bet is to email support@pbase.com which might also not work. Here is the previous post about the app: https://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?f ... d52b8f68ee

claystewart

Post Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:27 pm

Ok, Thanks Richo.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers phase uploader app