Board index PBase Questions and Answers Uploader app

Questions and Answers

Uploader app

Ask if you need help using PBase.
claystewart

Uploader app

Post Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:07 pm

I really don't like to bitch about things and I know this is a cheap place to have galleries and all, but to have something working like the uploader app and make changes to my work flow, because of that, then to have it taken away and not be able to upload photos any more with no explanation or fix date, sort of rubs me the wrong way.

I've been a loyal customer for more than 14 years, so why the harsh treatment? I've always paid my bill on time, even early. Surely 14 years of patronage deserves at least a simple response to my emails ,or in the forum. If you can't fix something, say you can't, so people can move on if they need to. WTF, what's so hard about that? :roll:

richo

Re: Uploader app

Post Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:24 pm

claystewart wrote:I really don't like to bitch about things and I know this is a cheap place to have galleries and all, but to have something working like the uploader app and make changes to my work flow, because of that, then to have it taken away and not be able to upload photos any more with no explanation or fix date, sort of rubs me the wrong way.

I've been a loyal customer for more than 14 years, so why the harsh treatment? I've always paid my bill on time, even early. Surely 14 years of patronage deserves at least a simple response to my emails ,or in the forum. If you can't fix something, say you can't, so people can move on if they need to. WTF, what's so hard about that? :roll:

Not sure who you think will read this, but there is no evidence that the owners will. Have you sent this to support@pbase.com?

claystewart

Re: Uploader app

Post Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:29 pm

Hi Richo. Yeah, I sent an email as well. I was probably just venting, more than anything, as my iPad is useless for Pbase now, and it sort of pisses me off. Who knows, maybe they will read this at some point and do something, rather than acting like a couple of irresponsible crackheads. :D

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Uploader app