Board index PBase Questions and Answers Updating table width parameter for all galleries at once

Questions and Answers

Updating table width parameter for all galleries at once

Ask if you need help using PBase.
bobfriedman

Updating table width parameter for all galleries at once

Post Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:57 pm

i just noticed that my table width parameter has changed to 50 for most but not all of my galleries. How can I change this parameter (e.g. to 80) for all my galleries and sub-galleries at once without exhaustively changing individual galleries

Thank you

akmc_in_au

Re: Updating table width parameter for all galleries at once

Post Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:36 pm

bobfriedman wrote:i just noticed that my table width parameter has changed to 50 for most but not all of my galleries. How can I change this parameter (e.g. to 80) for all my galleries and sub-galleries at once without exhaustively changing individual galleries

Thank you

50 appears to be the default. There are some settings that you can change for all sub-galleries, but that isn't one of them. Changing each one seems to be the only option.

That said... it doesn't make a blind bit of difference as far as I can see. I tried changing it in my graveyard (non-public test) gallery with values from 25 to 75, using a couple of different CSSs and using both small and medium thumbnails and it made no difference to how the thumbnails looked. The other settings did, but that one didn't. Not on Chrome, anyway.

bobfriedman

Re: Updating table width parameter for all galleries at once

Post Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:18 pm

apparently it makes a difference using Safari.. probably with the last update.

Board index PBase Questions and Answers Updating table width parameter for all galleries at once