Board index PBase Feature Requests PBase for Android/iPhone

Feature Requests

PBase for Android/iPhone

Request changes or modifications.
gordg3

PBase for Android/iPhone

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:24 pm

I would like to see PBase easier to use on mobile devices, easier to change photos (instead of having to hit "next"), etc.

dhfreriks

Re: PBase for Android/iPhone

Post Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:05 am

Absolutely. Hopefully with this new update they start modernizing pbase. It's a good site, I like the layout, but it needs to be updated to make it mobile friendly if this site has a chance of staying somewhat relevant.

croftcroyne

Post Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:50 pm

Agreed! Resurrecting the pbase uploader app for Android would be nice too! (Unless I've missed it somewhere!)

dw_thomas

Post Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:36 pm

Don't know about uploaders, but see: https://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 7b434f28fb for the earlier mentions -- a lot has happened in Q1-2019! (Not to mention the site is amazingly faster.

DaveT

richo

Post Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:59 pm

gordg3 wrote:I would like to see PBase easier to use on mobile devices, easier to change photos (instead of having to hit "next"), etc.

You should be able to swipe to the next image in a gallery on mobile/tablet. Works on my phone and tablet.

madlights

Post Thu May 19, 2022 9:07 pm

Yep. I view more stuff in general on my tablet than my computer...by far, although processing my photos on my computer, displaying them is much more convenient on a mobile device. PBase still leaves some to be desired in that regard, the new slide sideways feature is nice, slideshows for different topics would be neat, say for cameras, lenses, a persons favorite photographers etc. for mobile devices. I don't like Flickr much at all, but there are apps that make viewing easier for mobile devices (although PBase's ability at customization of galleries is still great, maybe the best.)

Board index PBase Feature Requests PBase for Android/iPhone