Board index PBase Feature Requests Password Protection

Feature Requests

Password Protection

Request changes or modifications.
mchat89

Password Protection

Post Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:11 pm

I would like to see a password protection feature added to the galleries. A person(s) would only be able to access the gallery with a password that I would provide.

scottrlim

Re: Password Protection

Post Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:28 am

i agree!!! this would be a great feature.

mchat89 wrote:I would like to see a password protection feature added to the galleries. A person(s) would only be able to access the gallery with a password that I would provide.

srijith

Post Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:05 am

On its way. Hang on!

mchat89

Post Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:04 pm

Any idea when this might happen?

joesimages

Post Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:45 am

mchat89 wrote:Any idea when this might happen?

At this rate, 2054.

minoltaman

Post Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:53 pm

I thought you were looking for another site Joe? Good to see you are still here. 2054 is a terrible guess. I would suspect it will be here about fifty years sooner than that. :D :shock: :lol:

joesimages

Post Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:12 am

minoltaman wrote:I thought you were looking for another site Joe? Good to see you are still here. 2054 is a terrible guess. I would suspect it will be here about fifty years sooner than that. :D :shock: :lol:

Yes Minolta, I did find another site...but I already forked out my money for the rest of this year... I would be careful on your guess...at the rate all of these features are flying out, your going out on a limb. :roll: :roll:

minoltaman

Post Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:38 am

lol...I just bought more space today. :D Sent slug and the team a nice note with my painless paypal payment. No kidding.

Be cool Joe. 8)

Board index PBase Feature Requests Password Protection