Board index PBase Feature Requests Is Pbase run by just 2 people?

Feature Requests

Is Pbase run by just 2 people?

Request changes or modifications.
shecodes

Post Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:16 pm

ilanphoto wrote:Just took a look at the comparison what they are comparing is a 100$ annual fee to Pbase's 23$ moreover with more than 2,000 hits per day I will have to pay for at least power user cost which is more than double. In any case I feel at home at Pbase now that I have started working with the CSS I believe I am here to stay.

I would like to take this chance to thank Emily and Slug for a wonderful site and as I read in another post, if you ever think of selling shares count me in :D

Ilan

I don't get 2000 hits a day. :) So I pay the $29.95 a year, which is just slightly more than the $23.00 a year I pay at PBase.

However, PBase has additional functionality - the ability to prevent hot linking based on the gallery.

You can't change the css -- at least I can't find a way to do so.
Apples and Oranges - I like 'em both. :)

eric_s

Post Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:42 pm

That comparison list seems out of date for Pbase. Pbase should have a lot more yeses than it lists.

455rocket

Smugmug /pbase

Post Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:17 pm

I agree. I think the smugmug/pbase comparision chart in the hyperlink is somewhat out of date and does pbase a disservice. It is interesting that they compare themselves to pbase and exaggerate the differences... must see pbase as a threat!

Slug keep up the good work.

ukexpat

Post Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:08 pm

shecodes wrote:...You can't change the css -- at least I can't find a way to do so...

On PBase? Oh yes you can: On any Edit Gallery page, scroll down to the Style Sheet option. Just to the right of the drop-down list is the Edit Style Sheet link that will take you to: http://www.pbase.com/css

Previous

Board index PBase Feature Requests Is Pbase run by just 2 people?