Board index PBase Feature Requests Request: Automatic report of the most popular photos

Feature Requests

Request: Automatic report of the most popular photos

Request changes or modifications.
victor_in_sg

Request: Automatic report of the most popular photos

Post Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:43 am

Hi,

After having my photos online for 16 months, I recently went through my galleries to find out which photos are the most popular, then generated a contact-sheet report to share with my friends.

The report included thumbnails, descriptions and hit counts.

Could this process be made automatic, or at lease a simple report of photos with the highest hit counts. Maybe enhance it so that it will show you the top x number of photos, or photos with more than x number of hits. The report could be configured to be either public or private.

Similarly, another report on the least popular photos would be interesting too. A subscriber then would be able to study why these photos are not popular, and/or remove these photos to save storage room.

Victor

selvin

Post Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:13 am

Yes, I concur it would be nice to have a feature like and and to also add the number of popular votes that the image or the gallery earned.

We can always dream.

aloha

shecodes

Post Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:46 am

This would be a fairly easy project to do.. but of course it would depend on Emily's time constraints. It depends on how the data is stored in the database.

Board index PBase Feature Requests Request: Automatic report of the most popular photos