Board index PBase Feature Requests PBase Plug-in for Aperture

Feature Requests

PBase Plug-in for Aperture

Request changes or modifications.
ray645

Re: PBase Plug-in for Aperture

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:11 pm

Hit and miss....man I really would love for this to work but it keeps crashing on me

can you upload/post a version to Pbase or just the original.....seems like it crashes when I try to post a image I tweaked in Aperture (a version in a stack)

I am new to Aperture and to this plugin so please if you need so more info just ask

G5 dual 2.3, OSX 10.5.5, Aperture 2.1.2

jon_poyzer

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:38 pm

Hi All

I have a same issue. I can only upload 1 or 2 photos at a time.

Anyone got any fixes?

Cheers
Jon

cdubphoto

Post Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:53 am

Crashes for me too. Jan 22 09. My trial is going to expire without a photo ever being uploaded.

How much better is PBase than any other online photo sharing website if I have to build a separate workflow just to get photos uploaded? So many other options out there.

Anyone have any updates?

jehan
PBase Admin
PBase Admin

Post Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:21 pm

We have contacted our PBase member, David, to see if there is anything we can do to help fix this plugin and/or improve its performance. If there is an update, I will post in this forum.

dmholmes

Post Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Sorry guys. I fixed it for a PBase user a while but did not put it on my site. I will have it up later today.

dmholmes

Post Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:47 pm

ApertureToPBase 0.17 is available.

ray645

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:12 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you....... now if I can just figure out how to get my keywords to go along with them and a Pbase search for MY pages I will be all set :)

Ray
TheSBimage.com

dmholmes wrote:ApertureToPBase 0.17 is available.

rbhix

Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 am

I downloaded the 0.18 version from the David Holmes website (after trying the 0.17 version from Apple's website and realizing it does not work in 64 bit mode). I copied to the library, app suppport, aperture, plugins, export folder. The plugin now shows up in Aperture File, Export, AperturetoPbase drop-down. When selected, the dialog box looks just like the one on David
's website. After selecting to export, the gear spins below, but nothing ever shows up in pBase. I sent one small jpg as a test, but after an hour or so; it still isn't in pBase. Am I missing something?
Thanks,
Richard

bouanani

Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Never worked for me too :(
The directory is created, we cant choose a destination and take 1h and never transfert :(
This plugin is very essentiel for pbase user, and pbase should be aware about this.
I cant export files and then updload them, when I have more simpler ways to do that with other wen site.

pbase should works with David Holmes, and remunerate him to create a supported product.

I need to work with this plugin :(
David Help us,

Best Regards,
Rachik BOUANANI

dmholmes

Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Sorry to hear that guys. I just tested an upload and it worked. I don't have Aperture 3, is that what you guys are using?

bouanani

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:55 am

Thank you holmes for your work, but you cant support this plugin, because you need to have and test, with every version of OS and aperture, hard work, and a lot of time, but thx for your effort.

The pbase team is not aware about this crusual element : easy upload. I never see a hardest way to upload to pbase, every other web photo hosting have very very simple way.

Pbase need to improve this procedure to see the members stay.
Many many many members have now two web site.

Pbase team, wake up please, and take care of your members :(

Regards,
Rachik BOUANANI
www.pbase.com/bouanani
gallery.me.com/rachikb

stephenb70

Post Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Hi,
I have the plug in and it has worked faultlessly for over a year or so. I now have aperture 3 and the latest version won't work in 64 bit version. Are there any plans to update this really useful tool?
Stephen

dmholmes

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:23 am

stephenb70 wrote:Hi,
I have the plug in and it has worked faultlessly for over a year or so. I now have aperture 3 and the latest version won't work in 64 bit version. Are there any plans to update this really useful tool?
Stephen

Stephen, can you please download 0.19 and see if it works for you?

dougj

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:43 am

dmholmes - I don't use Aperture, but it's great that you're providing this plug in for those that do.

uese

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Sorry - plug-in does not work with me. I use Aperture 3 and Lion (10.7.) - The plug in opens but I cannot select a gallery or create a new one. Thanks for your feedback / support. This plug-in would be simply great!

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Feature Requests PBase Plug-in for Aperture