Board index PBase Feature Requests PBase Plug-in for Aperture

Feature Requests

PBase Plug-in for Aperture

Request changes or modifications.
oscar

Post Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:40 am

I just downloaded it and tried it today! Marvelous! simply marvelous!
Had some issues with the captions of some images (were replaced with long strings of characters).

But other than that, it's awesome!

THANK YOU DAVID!

:D

dmholmes

Post Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:07 am

Version 0.14 is available and fixes an issue with EXIF data being overwritten.

Thanks,
David

dmholmes

ApertureToPBase 0.15

Post Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:43 pm

ApertureToPBase has been updated to 0.15 and includes ability to create new PBase gallery.

mfarmer

Re: ApertureToPBase 0.15

Post Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:59 am

dmholmes wrote:ApertureToPBase has been updated to 0.15 and includes ability to create new PBase gallery.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I'm curious though if there was a pbase API you used to build this. You mentioned asking for it in the thread, but there didn't seem to be a reply.

Mark Farmer

perceval0

aperture to pbase 0.15 keeps crashing

Post Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:40 pm

Hi ,

I was wondering, this export keeps crashing when I try to export pics to pbase, when it tries to upload. I am running on a G4, OS 10.4.9.
Any ideas why?

chyeheng

Re: aperture to pbase 0.15 keeps crashing

Post Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:50 am

The website for downloading this is gone??

dang

Post Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:02 pm

Maybe you clicked a bad link. Here's the newest version, and the link works fine when I checked it: http://davidholmes.org/aperture-to-pbase/
Might be a firewall issue?

chyeheng

Post Thu May 03, 2007 9:33 am

Thanks. I manage to get it

However while I was able to see the galleries after a sucessful log in via aperture-to-pbase, I cannot complete the upload. It just stuck at the upload progress dialog. I try many time while selecting different picture files and pbase gallery, it is still not working.

Anywhere I can see log file or anything to have a clue on what's going on there?

dang wrote:Maybe you clicked a bad link. Here's the newest version, and the link works fine when I checked it: http://davidholmes.org/aperture-to-pbase/
Might be a firewall issue?

jevvi

Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:30 pm

Thank you for putting this plugin together

However I have one problem. When I upload picture into gallery, pbase does not pick up Keywords, only title. Running MacOSX 10.4.10, Aperture version 1.5.4

Any help would be appriciated

Thank you

jevvi

Post Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:15 am

Update:
Also if I upload 90 to 100 images into a particular gallery, after that if I try to upload more in the same category, it uploads, shows no errors, but images are not in the gallery, actually, I can't find them anywhere at all.

no error messages, just displays a category with previous images

gto49

No images showing

Post Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:03 pm

Hi. I'm trying the Aperture to Pbase plug in, but no images show up when I try to export, even though it says an image is selected. Any hints? Thanks. Ron

dmholmes

Post Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:22 am

Sorry guys, haven't checked here in a long time. I'll see what the problem is.

capt_tedd_greenwald

Re: PBase Plug-in for Aperture

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:15 pm

Hi David, I was having great luck with your plug in and it was great. I would have gladly paid for it! Now something has gone wrong and it's causing Aperture to crash in a micro second. I'm have tried a lot of things to get it to work. I re installed it and it worked once to the "in box" gallery. Still crashing. If your around then please post back. I also have a post on the Apple forum.

Be glad to be a beta tester.

http://www.teddgreenwald.com

capt_tedd_greenwald

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:54 pm

Update:Still getting an instant crash. Aperture was updated to 2.1 and it does plug in better and even comes with a dodge and burn plug in that does a good masking display. But I pbasetoaperture still crashes. Anyone?

pyanez

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:56 am

Same problem here -- I've had it since 2.0. Too bad really because this would be a GREAT time saver. A work around (not ideal) is to use the free and functional Pbase exporter that is available for iPhoto.

Pablo

PreviousNext

Board index PBase Feature Requests PBase Plug-in for Aperture