Board index PBase Feature Requests "Lens Used" list: removing one from "Your" list?

Feature Requests

"Lens Used" list: removing one from "Your" list?

Request changes or modifications.
attack_pug

"Lens Used" list: removing one from "Your" list?

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Hi all

Recently, I've been adding the lens I've used to take the picture as a part of the file information. The Lens List option is very cool; especially with the custom list for my/your lenses.

Unfortunately, I added a lens to my list that was incorrect (the Sigma 28-70 when I have the 24-70.) D'oh. I was wondering, though, how to remove the 28-70 from my personal Lens List.

If this doesn't make sense, just let me know and I'll try to explain it again!

Thanks very much.
Stu
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrious.

Comments and criticisms on my galleries more than welcome!

dang

Re: "Lens Used" list: removing one from "Your" list?

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:50 pm

attack_pug wrote:Hi all

Recently, I've been adding the lens I've used to take the picture as a part of the file information. The Lens List option is very cool; especially with the custom list for my/your lenses.

Unfortunately, I added a lens to my list that was incorrect (the Sigma 28-70 when I have the 24-70.) D'oh. I was wondering, though, how to remove the 28-70 from my personal Lens List.

If this doesn't make sense, just let me know and I'll try to explain it again!

Thanks very much.
Stu

If there's a way to remove a lens or camera, I've never found it. The only reason I can think of would be in situations where people have posted photos using a piece of equipment, and if it were removed it would remove the information included with the postos also. Possibly it's a safety feature, though not helpful in your type situation.

Board index PBase Feature Requests "Lens Used" list: removing one from "Your" list?