Board index PBase Feature Requests extended selections

Feature Requests

extended selections

Request changes or modifications.
murraybowles

extended selections

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:04 am

Sometimes I upload a bunch of images to a gallery and then realize they all need to be replaced. It seems that I have to click each box to delete all the images in a range. It would be much handier if the normal shift-click (and control-click) mechanisms for extending (editing) a selection worked -- that is, I'd just have to click on the first image and shift-click on the last, and they'd all be selected.

Is that doable?

sbbish

Re: extended selections

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:55 pm

You do have some options for selecting images. When you are in Edit Gallery mode, below the section of all the thumbnails, there is a section titled "Process Selected Photos". From there, you can Select All, Select All Images, or Select All Galleries.

Of course, if you have 100 photos in a gallery, upload 50 new ones, and then need to select all 50 of the new ones without selecting the original 100, then I guess those options don't really help you much.

murraybowles

Re: extended selections

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:05 pm

You called it. I think 50 out of 150 was the case last time -- I had uploaded the gallery in three batches, and the last batch was wrong.

Board index PBase Feature Requests extended selections