Board index PBase Feature Requests Software for displaying photos

Feature Requests

Software for displaying photos

Request changes or modifications.
briazen

Software for displaying photos

Post Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:30 am

Hi, I was wondering what software you're using to post people's photos here on your web site. I really like what it does and was wondering if it is available anywhere. To be more clear, I'm interested in acquiring whatever program it is that makes the thumbnails of the photos and creates that wonderful webpage for navigating through the photos. I am even willing to purchase this software -- that's how much I like it.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you very much for your time!

-Bren :)

srijith

Post Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:43 am

I am not sure if the software is available for purchase. You could try emailing slug@pbase.com Or else, why not become a paid member at pbase?

There are a lot of Open Source software that can be used to produce thumbnails and make HTML pages out of given photos. Google will be a good help. I used to use marginal hack's album software before I started using Pbase.

cartic_kn

srijith............

Post Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:54 pm

srijith why do you always - ( I have seen it in several replies of yours ) - say "try emailing slug" have you got anything against slug? :) Then whats the point in having this forum? Just curious thats all...

- Thanks, Karthik.

srijith

Re: srijith............

Post Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:35 am

cartic_kn wrote:srijith why do you always - ( I have seen it in several replies of yours ) - say "try emailing slug" have you got anything against slug? :) Then whats the point in having this forum? Just curious thats all...

- Thanks, Karthik.

Cos slug/emily/jason do not always hang around the forum. They visit it once in a while. A question like the one asked by briazen cannot be answered by anyone other than them.

Usually I ask people to email slug when I am pretty sure no one else who answers in the forum will have a better answer. I ask them to email accounts when it is something pertaining to the accounts (like changing username) that we as forum users cannot do anything about other than to point in the right direction.

Board index PBase Feature Requests Software for displaying photos