Board index PBase Feature Requests Does pBase listen to their customers?

Feature Requests

Does pBase listen to their customers?

Request changes or modifications.
exposed

Does pBase listen to their customers?

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:40 pm

What a great chance for pBase to put right everything they neglected to do in the past.

But are they taking on board any of their deficiencies, or just reinstating what it was before?

Come on pBase - tell us what past requests you will take on board and institute !

rdebosch

Re: Does pBase listen to their customers?

Post Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:57 pm

To Pbase support,
I have sent numerous emails to support@pbase.com concerning my total hit count. The hit count has been stuck at 65,000 + since September. It has never been updated.
I know for sure that it should be at least 75,000 + now. I have not gotten any response from you whatsoever.

denp

Post Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:06 pm

rdebosch wrote:...The hit count has been stuck at 65,000 + since September. It has never been updated.
I know for sure that it should be at least
75,000 + now.

Same here. :roll:
Last edited by denp on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sbbish

Post Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:13 pm

rdebosch wrote: I have not gotten any response from you whatsoever.

Possibly because this issue has been addressed in NUMEROUS threads here on the forums. It has been discussed several times. The basic answer is, "That's not fixed yet, they know about it, they're working on it."

I do find it interesting how many people complain about PBase not listening to their customers, while so many of them won't take the 5 minutes required to look for an answer here in the Forums. In the time it took you to post in this thread, you could have found your answer in another thread.

If the PBase admins answered every single e-mail sent to them when the answer was already in the forums, they probably wouldn't have time to do anything else.

rdebosch

Post Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:31 pm

exposed wrote:What a great chance for pBase to put right everything they neglected to do in the past.

But are they taking on board any of their deficiencies, or just reinstating what it was before?

Come on pBase - tell us what past requests you will take on board and institute !

To Pbase support:
How about listening to your customers!!! How about some support!!! :(
These pages have been viewed a total of 68471 times. (view full statistics)

Why have you not updated many members' total hit count???

hmetal

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:49 am

sbbish wrote:
rdebosch wrote: I have not gotten any response from you whatsoever.

Possibly because this issue has been addressed in NUMEROUS threads here on the forums. It has been discussed several times. The basic answer is, "That's not fixed yet, they know about it, they're working on it."

I do find it interesting how many people complain about PBase not listening to their customers, while so many of them won't take the 5 minutes required to look for an answer here in the Forums. In the time it took you to post in this thread, you could have found your answer in another thread.

If the PBase admins answered every single e-mail sent to them when the answer was already in the forums, they probably wouldn't have time to do anything else.

Maybe it is a language barrier. ;) :lol:

stuartjr

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:19 pm

sbbish wrote:If the PBase admins answered every single e-mail sent to them when the answer was already in the forums, they probably wouldn't have time to do anything else.

IF the PBase admin took the small amount of time it required to give a daily 2 line update to their PAYING CUSTOMERS, they probably wouldn't get the bulk of the time consuming emails of complaint they probably do receive and could instead spend that time constructively, fixing the site to the way it should be!!

However, I strongly believe that the reluctance to give an update is down to probability that there is in fact VERY LITTLE being done to fix the problem and daily updates would only serve to highlight this. Sorry if this isn't the case but in the absence of information to the contrary, it's what I will continue to believe :x
"The World is a book .... those who do not travel read only one page"
Nikon D700, Nikon 24-70G f2.8

axelhi

Post Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:37 pm

They might listen but don't take the time to respond. Not the perfect way to keep customers.

Board index PBase Feature Requests Does pBase listen to their customers?