Board index PBase Feature Requests Add a lens to the database...

Feature Requests

Add a lens to the database...

Request changes or modifications.
scherrer

Add a lens to the database...

Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Hi ! I just bought a M-Hexanon 90mm. f/2.8 for my Leica M6 and had a shoot with it !

When I uploaded the images in my gallery, I couldn't find this lens in your database... Would you be kind enough to add it ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

Best regards,
J-P.

PS. Could you drop me an email to confirm when this lens is available in the database ?

jypsee

Re: Add a lens to the database...

Post Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:16 am

From the Pbase help pages:

How do I add cameras or lenses to the database?
If the camera database at http://www.pbase.com/cameras is missing something, please send an email to cameras@pbase.com and we'll add it as soon as we can.

If you have photos of the actual cameras you would like to contribute, we'd love to have them.
You could either email them as attachments to cameras@pbase.com or if you already have them on PBase, let us know which gallery they are in.

If you want your photos to show up as samples taken with a camera or lens, just set the camera or lens type by editing the image. Then the next time the camera sample database updates, your photos should be listed.

Eventually we hope to make the camera database more easily editable by anyone. So that you can add information about or photos of the cameras yourself.

scherrer

Re: Add a lens to the database...

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi and thanks for the answer !

I just sent an email to cameras@pbase.com with the photographs of two lenses that I use on my Leica M6: the Voigtlander Nokton 40mm. f/1.4 (which is on your database but the photo is missing) and the Konika M-Hexanon 90mm. f/2.8, also fitted with a Leica M mount !

Hope this helps...

Best regards,
J-P.

Board index PBase Feature Requests Add a lens to the database...