Board index PBase Feature Requests Thank you for the great features Pbase

Feature Requests

Thank you for the great features Pbase

Request changes or modifications.
yardbird

Thank you for the great features Pbase

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:30 am

Dear Pbase,

I thought I'll take the time to just say thank you. I have not had any issues that I couldn't live with in my many years with Pbase and really appreciate the the features you are adding. Of course as every one demands, I might want it all to be faster, but that's for me to manage my expectations.

Thanks for the extra space.
Thanks for the new edit page. Awesome!
Thanks for the social buttons. I love it. Already have many likes and many followers on my facebook page.

I find it strange that people are constantly criticizing the hard work you are putting in, I don't understand how they can complain after you add a feature. Maybe it's your own fault for giving us too much freedom in the beginning. Don't let this bother you. You are creating a product and you create them as you wish. I might not like them all, but again, that's for me to manage.

Thank you.
Karthik

crocodile

Re: Thank you for the great features Pbase

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:06 pm

I feel pretty much the same. I have had an account with Pbase for quite a few years now and have found the price to be very reasonable, and service to be quite dependable. I'm not much for using add-on features, but do keep quite a large library of photos online. I like that I can link to various sized photos and not just some smallish image displayed on a cluttered page --- a problem with a couple of other photo server companies which I have used. The only item left on my personal wish list is an upload app so that I can upload into my galleries during the months when I am on the road and have only my iPad to work with. I had to open an account with Zenfolio as I can't upload into Pbase from the iPad. Have to admit that I don't really care much for the format of Zenfolio, but it will have to do for now until the Pbase app is released. Then I'll definitely be back to uploading on Pbase once more!

Anyhow, yes, thanks for the many years of good service on Pbase.

Board index PBase Feature Requests Thank you for the great features Pbase