Board index PBase Feature Requests I need HELP!

Feature Requests

I need HELP!

Request changes or modifications.
enigmawmn

I need HELP!

Post Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:29 pm

I have posted this in questions/answers, but it's been unanswered for a few days now. And knowing how quickly posts are answered here, I'm a bit annoyed: random photos from my profile page have disappeared. Only some of my albums are locked. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

castledude

Post Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:20 pm

The only reasons I know of that will get the thumbnails turned off also turn off your name in the master database of user accounts. Your name is still there so you have me baffled.

Send a message direct to Slug or Emily they can see if a setting got glitched.

455rocket

Post Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:57 am

You may have found a bug in the new password protected gallery system, perhaps you could try transiently removing the password and see if the problem is resolved if it is e-mail Slug/Emily, like Castledude suggests, and they'll fix the glitch... if that doesn't resolve it I'd still e-mail Slug/Emily, it 'll just be more of a mystery.
ps Your "New York Essentials" gallery is great.

enigmawmn

Post Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:51 am

455rocket wrote:e-mail Slug/Emily, like Castledude suggests, and they'll fix the glitch... if that doesn't resolve it I'd still e-mail Slug/Emily, it 'll just be more of a mystery.

I emailed Emily and it turns out that images are kept out of the random rotation for 24 hours (it's been longer than that for me, but I'm giving it til tomorrow) if galleries were locked. Btw, Emily's response time was lightning-fast!

455rocket wrote:ps Your "New York Essentials" gallery is great.

castledude

Post Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:38 am

Hmm, looks like a job for Srijith. It should be added to the FAQ (I'm sure this will be asked again).

enigmawmn

Post Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:07 am

Problem's been taken care of. Special thanks to Emily :-)

srijith

Post Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:08 pm

enigmawmn wrote:Problem's been taken care of. Special thanks to Emily :-)

Was the reason the same as what you mentioned earlier? :
images are kept out of the random rotation for 24 hours (it's been longer than that for me, but I'm giving it til tomorrow) if galleries were locked.

enigmawmn

Post Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:51 pm

srijith wrote:Was the reason the same as what you mentioned earlier?

I guess, but I think that had I not emailed PBase, it might not have been resolved, because pictures weren't coming up for over 72 hours.

Board index PBase Feature Requests I need HELP!