Board index PBase Feature Requests WordPress widget for photos from gallery

Feature Requests

WordPress widget for photos from gallery

Request changes or modifications.
durhamattack

WordPress widget for photos from gallery

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:00 am

I've had tens of thousands of volleyball photos here for 7-8 years. www.pbase.com/durhamattack

Has pbase developed anything that lets me publish pix, to an external site? I'm using WordPress for a new club web site, and still want to keep photos in an external phto gallery I think, unless I can find an amazing WordPress set of plugins.

If I can expose Pbase photos to WordPress then I can't, sadly, putour members photos here anymore.

Larry

kstuebin

Re: WordPress widget for photos from gallery

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:22 pm

I'm not sure what WordPress requires for images but you can link to Pbase photos by the url. For example [http://www.pbase.com/kstuebin/image/152589284/original.jpg] would link to one of mine. Just remember to add the .jpg to the end and also pick the size you want to post. And no brackets. That was just so the example wasn't linkable. Hope it helps.

durhamattack

Re: WordPress widget for photos from gallery

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:59 am

Yes I do that all the time to refer to individual images. But I need a widget that displays a slideshow of recent images, or a gallery or recent images, or something similar. PBASE is at least 5 years behind the rest of the internet, and its impossible to integrate its photo galleries with a web site.

kstuebin wrote:I'm not sure what WordPress requires for images but you can link to Pbase photos by the url. For example [http://www.pbase.com/kstuebin/image/152589284/original.jpg] would link to one of mine. Just remember to add the .jpg to the end and also pick the size you want to post. And no brackets. That was just so the example wasn't linkable. Hope it helps.

Board index PBase Feature Requests WordPress widget for photos from gallery