Board index PBase Feature Requests Add swipe feature to PBase

Feature Requests

Add swipe feature to PBase

Request changes or modifications.
kzaret

Add swipe feature to PBase

Post Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:47 pm

IMHO, there have been two major reasons for the decline of PBase, which otherwise is a fantastic site and a community:

1) 5 years or so ago, the failure to control a troll named Scott killed the Forums for most people.

2) The lack of a swipe feature, so that people with phones or pads can conveniently view our images.

Item 1 is history; regarding item 2, I ask the PBase management what it would take to change the PBase setup to allow a swipe feature between images?

Let's please keep what we have and allow PBase to grow again.

Thanks for considering.

kz

madlights

Re: Add swipe feature to PBase

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:18 am

kzaret wrote:IMHO, there have been two major reasons for the decline of PBase, which otherwise is a fantastic site and a community:

1) 5 years or so ago, the failure to control a troll named Scott killed the Forums for most people.

2) The lack of a swipe feature, so that people with phones or pads can conveniently view our images.

Item 1 is history; regarding item 2, I ask the PBase management what it would take to change the PBase setup to allow a swipe feature between images?

Let's please keep what we have and allow PBase to grow again.

Thanks for considering.

kz

Totally agree. Much of everything has gone mobile, especially for viewing. For example a lot of people (including me) watch TV on mobile devices. Navigating PBase is cumbersome on mobile devices at present. Flickr has at least one 3rd party mobile app, called InFlickr, which is great. I don't especially like Flickr, but.

Board index PBase Feature Requests Add swipe feature to PBase