Board index PBase Feature Requests Add back the ability to upload multiple images in one screen

Feature Requests

Add back the ability to upload multiple images in one screen

Request changes or modifications.
jtdiver

Add back the ability to upload multiple images in one screen

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:59 pm

On /edit_gallery there used to be a link which said something to the effect of "Click here to upload multiple images at same time" or equiv. Without that feature now we're supposed to upload every image individually? Is there a different way to do this that I'm missing? Just taking away the feature seems like a bad decision, I used it all the time. Thanks for considering.

jtdiver

Re: Add back the ability to upload multiple images in one screen

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:36 pm

After reading some other posts I actually found this feature IS still available, just in a different spot. What you have to do is click the "upload" link in the top row of the /edit_gallery template, ie:

<<
edit views: full edit | sequencing | upload | advanced | pblog upload
>>

Before whatever change was made there was a text link in the "Upload Photos to this Gallery" area/module, but now that's gone, which is what confused me.

So just click the "upload" link and you'll get to the screen I was referring to which allows you to upload multiple images in one screen.

Board index PBase Feature Requests Add back the ability to upload multiple images in one screen