Board index PBase Feature Requests Random pictures, Most Recent and Private galleries?

Feature Requests

Random pictures, Most Recent and Private galleries?

Request changes or modifications.
altofran

Random pictures, Most Recent and Private galleries?

Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:31 am

Hi,

I noticed that the «random pictures» on my «profile page» show also pictures in private galleries! The same issue is in «Most Recent» page. What's the point in setting a gallery private if the pictures within it are accessible through these two links?

The galleries are private but the pictures are public; the random function probably checks only the status of the picture, not also the gallery!?

Thanks for answering the problem!

slug
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:36 am

it shouldn't be showing images in a private gallery.
though it's possible if you only recently set the gallery to private, and previously it was public.
this is because the random photos are regenerated just once a day for performance reasons.

if you're seeing images that have been in a private gallery for some time now, please let me know a specific image_id so i can find out why.
you could send email to help@pbase.com or PM me in the forums if you dont want to mention the image_id here.

-slug

altofran

Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:55 am

Hi,

Thanks for your answers (search engines and the private galleries). When it happens again for the private pictures shown, I'll send you the ID.

Have a quiet evening!

Board index PBase Feature Requests Random pictures, Most Recent and Private galleries?