Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Help with webdev?

HTML and Style Sheets

Help with webdev?

Customize your galleries.
alcineia

Help with webdev?

Post Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:40 pm

Hi
I just uploaded my first gallery here with the webdev design.
I like the way it looks but I would like to change that opacity on the images. Could someone help me with this? Thanks

srijith

Post Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:25 pm

Small suggestion.. most of the typical questions related to the pbase system has been asked and answered in this forum before. A quick search can help you get the answers faster than posting a new entry and waiting for someone to reply.

That said, for your opacity problem all you need is to turn it off in your style sheet, just go through your CSS and remove any reference to either "filter:alpha(opacity=xx)" or "-moz-opacity:0.xx". Of course, keep a backup copy incase things screw up and you need to revert back to the original".

alcineia

Post Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:42 am

thank you.
I did read this on another thread but I guess I am really on the basics here. Could you tell me where to go to see and change the code? :roll:

alcineia

Post Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:10 am

I just figure out by myself where to look to see the code. :P
I went to view-source now what?
I am browsing around but my HTML is zero. to just change that is too hard? where to go from here? I mean ...to change that part of the code. I am lost! :idea:

alcineia

Post Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:19 am

TARAAAAAAAA! Something I did change. Have no idea but at least something is moving. :lol: :lol:

mikelly

But, it's only moving with Internet Explorer.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:11 pm

Nothing is happening with Firebird or Opera. I assume that Mozilla and Netscape will be the same.

Mike

srijith

Re: But, it's only moving with Internet Explorer.

Post Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:54 pm

mikelly wrote:Nothing is happening with Firebird or Opera. I assume that Mozilla and Netscape will be the same.

Mike

What do you mean nothing is happening? Opacity? It should work "as advertised" in Mozilla/Firebird, but not in Opera as Opera does not support this CSS3 spec.

mikelly

I mean 'nothing' is happening in those browsers.

Post Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:24 am

The active link border does not show. The rectangle surrounding the thumbnail is not visible and is not an active link.

Only MSIE 6 shows the effects.

Mike

alcineia

JEEE!

Post Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:12 pm

now what?
How one could fix this?
Actually I do not even see what you said is not working but would be great to have something that works in most machines. :roll:

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Help with webdev?