Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Globally changing style sheet?

HTML and Style Sheets

Globally changing style sheet?

Customize your galleries.
fboyd

Globally changing style sheet?

Post Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:04 pm

Sometime during the past week all my galleries changed from the black_standard style sheet to the black_and_white style sheet. Did this happen to anyone else? Is there a quick way to change all my galleries back to the black_standard stylesheet without having to edit each one individually?

brian
PBase Admin
PBase Admin

Post Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:21 pm

ctstone wrote:Hey guys,

This weekend we rolled out a new default stylesheet which we felt is more aesthetically pleasing than the original which was created nearly 7 years ago. We also implemented a system-wide stylesheet switch for all users who had never switched from the old default. This means that if all of your galleries were black_standard, we switched them to the new black_and_white. But if you had any galleries with custom stylesheets, no changes should have been made.

So, if you would like us to roll all of your galleries back to black_standard please send a request to help@pbase.com and include your login name.

Apologies for the inconvienence.

fboyd

Post Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:51 pm

brian wrote:
ctstone wrote:Hey guys,
So, if you would like us to roll all of your galleries back to black_standard please send a request to help@pbase.com and include your login name.
Apologies for the inconvienence.

Thanks. I'll email support and have them change my galleries back.

.Florian

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Globally changing style sheet?