Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets where do I get the css of the template stylesheets?

HTML and Style Sheets

where do I get the css of the template stylesheets?

Customize your galleries.
jlei77

where do I get the css of the template stylesheets?

Post Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:53 pm

Hello all,
This maybe a simple question, but where do I get the css of the template stylesheets? Such as webdev, black and white and others on this page http://www.pbase.com/stylesheets/original_template

I want to modify them but I don't have the codes.

Thanks !

JL

yogi7

Post Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:44 am

In your edit gallery page, scroll down till you see "Stylesheet" (after "Text Color") and you will have a list of choices of template to use. Click on the down arrow to access it. After choosing the one you want, remember to update gallery.

gluijk

Post Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:42 pm

yogi7 wrote:In your edit gallery page, scroll down till you see "Stylesheet" (after "Text Color") and you will have a list of choices of template to use. Click on the down arrow to access it. After choosing the one you want, remember to update gallery.

I think you did not pay attention too much to what jlei77 asked. He doesn't want to apply a predefined sheet style to his galleries, but being able to access the CSS code of those predefined styles so he can customize them.

I have the same problem.

dang

Post Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:02 pm

You can find the answer in the first two threads of this forum in the "Sticky" posts. Take a look at those, and you'll learn what to do to edit them also.
:wink:

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets where do I get the css of the template stylesheets?