Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Uploading from Adobe Lightroom

HTML and Style Sheets

Uploading from Adobe Lightroom

Customize your galleries.
olskooldj

Uploading from Adobe Lightroom

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:29 pm

I am using Lightroom to process my images and would like to upload my web gallery from the Lightroom module. I do have some html experience but need some pointers on what info I should be putting into the area for sending the page to Pbase. Also would like to know if the Flash gallery in Lightroom could be uploaded if I wanted those types of pages instead of html. Appreciate any feedback I can get from the forum.

Thank you,
Adrian(olskooldj)

dang

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:32 pm

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I Lightroom isn't compatible with Pbase as far as I know. Firstly, java is disabled among other things. I'd suggest reading the first "Sticky" posts at the top of this forum for tips on modifying CSS/HTML for our pages, and browse through the forum for other tips. Also, you might check the Pbase Wiki (link at bottom of my post) for other helpful info.

:wink:

olskooldj

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:50 pm

dang wrote:I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I Lightroom isn't compatible with Pbase as far as I know. Firstly, java is disabled among other things. I'd suggest reading the first "Sticky" posts at the top of this forum for tips on modifying CSS/HTML for our pages, and browse through the forum for other tips. Also, you might check the Pbase Wiki (link at bottom of my post) for other helpful info.

:wink:
"i don't want to manually add borders in photoshop because my photos are exported directly from Adobe Lightroom to the web."
Thank you Dang, above is a quote from Toby posted just a few day ago, so apparently it can be done. I will try those post you suggested -thanks.

pwh

Post Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:01 pm

Are you sure he isn't referring to the pbase export preset that just resizes image and exports file to designated directory. This is what I use and then just upload the zip file of the images to pbase.

I have never heard of a pbase interface directly in Lightroom. There is one for iPhoto however.

marcjosef

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:59 pm

I think, for now, Flickr is the only one that's compatible with Lightroom.

http://aparmleytips.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... loads.html

gsansoucie

Post Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:12 am

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Uploading from Adobe Lightroom