Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Help in Comment bar (CSS)

HTML and Style Sheets

Help in Comment bar (CSS)

Customize your galleries.
agroni

Help in Comment bar (CSS)

Post Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:55 am

Recently i have been told for non Pbase users if they want to post a comment in my gallery there is a slight problem.
On the white bar for the NAME and EMAIL the font is white and they are not able to see what they are writing. But the bar where you put your comment has a black font on white background and everything is OK. Just the two above mentioned bars have the white font problem. Also the button ADD COMMENT is white on gray background which is not quite visible!

Does anyone know how can fix this problem in my CSS Code???
Thanx in advance ;)
cheers,
Agron

dang

Post Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:15 am

If you go to your style sheet and "edit", you can click "verbalize colors". This will give you a box showing the colors, and assign simple numbers (1 through 12 as example) to them. After that, you should be able to find where the color is that's causing the problem, and simply change the verbalized number. Click update style sheet, and you're done.
:wink:

agroni

Post Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:31 pm

I don't know what is actually happening but this part in the beggining is changing all of the fonts colors. He inclueds my name on the top left, picture names, comments and the button to add a comment!

Code: Select all
DIV,BODY,TD,TH,TR,TABLE,FONT,INPUT,LI,UL,FORM,
BLOCKQUOTE,P,B,I,H1,H2,H3,H4,H5 {
  font-family: lucida sans unicode;
  font-size: 13px;
  color :  #006666;
}

How is it possible to make a code for each of the mentioned things to have each its own color???

dang

Post Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:47 pm

You can read this section here: http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t=13408

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Help in Comment bar (CSS)