Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets How to create a public gallery without comments?

HTML and Style Sheets

How to create a public gallery without comments?

Customize your galleries.
norman

How to create a public gallery without comments?

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Greetings,

I am looking for a little assistance in creating a new gallery that is primarily for retail outlets that are making a selection of my prints.
It would be fine to have it open to the public also, however unlike all my other galleries where comments are welcome, in this gallery
I would like a presentation of images only with no public comment. Is this possible to do, and if so how?

Your assistance is appreciated.

Regards,
Norman

dang

Re: How to create a public gallery without comments?

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:37 pm

In your gallery edit page, click the "advanced setting" tab. When the window opens, scroll down and look for "who can post comments to the gallery". There's a drop down menu which allows you to over ride the primary settings. For these type questions, you can usually find the information in the "help" section. Link in upper right corner of all pages.
Hope this helps.

norman

Thank you...

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:48 am

Thank you Dang,

Thats the assistance I was looking for, that hadn't come up in a search of the "help" section.

Regards,
Norman

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets How to create a public gallery without comments?