Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets getting bigger thumbnails? help please

HTML and Style Sheets

getting bigger thumbnails? help please

Customize your galleries.
xaviercortina

getting bigger thumbnails? help please

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:21 pm

has anyone figured out how to get bigger thumbnails? I would like to have an alexc style page with two columns and thumbnails twice as big. Is that possible?

dang

Re: getting bigger thumbnails? help please

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:33 pm

xaviercortina wrote:has anyone figured out how to get bigger thumbnails? I would like to have an alexc style page with two columns and thumbnails twice as big. Is that possible?

Most anything is possible, being do-able is another issue. You can set the number of columns in your "edit gallery" settings, but thumbnail size is preset. The "Pblog" style offers large thumbs, but the format is obviously different. As to how you might make use of it, I'm not sure, but coding will probably be difficult. And since the Pblog uses a medium sized photo, it would cause anyone with low screen resolutions to scroll to the side. Simply stated, it's not something I'd personally want to tackle.

xaviercortina

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:26 pm

I imagined it would be like that. I wanted to post my coin collection. Pblog size is great, but the format is not good. Thanks for writing! any other comments will be welcome :-)

flemmingbo

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:17 am

I use a custom Pblog style to display my panoramas with medium thumbnails -have a look at my site, click on gallery Panoramas.

2 rows with medium size thumbs is not possible however.

Flemming
Flemming Bo Jensen Photography
Gallery: http://www.pbase.com/flemmingbo
My photography blog: http://flemmingbo.wordpress.com

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets getting bigger thumbnails? help please