Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets paypal shopping cart

HTML and Style Sheets

paypal shopping cart

Customize your galleries.
boydimages

paypal shopping cart

Post Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:22 pm

I used the steps at pbasewiki to add a paypal shopping cart to one of my images. I can't seem to understand what area I need to change to paste the code for another image. I can't find the image name or ID number in the code generated for my original image by paypal. What should I look for in the original code?

dang

Re: paypal shopping cart

Post Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:57 am

boydimages wrote:I used the steps at pbasewiki to add a paypal shopping cart to one of my images. I can't seem to understand what area I need to change to paste the code for another image. I can't find the image name or ID number in the code generated for my original image by paypal. What should I look for in the original code?

I'm not sure, but I don't think you'll have the ability to use all the functions of the site until you have a paid account. Otherwise, image numbers are included in the browser url when viewing them.

cprphotography

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:24 pm

this massage has been deleted
Last edited by cprphotography on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shawnkraus

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:09 pm

It would be nice if Pbase offered a way to sell images.

cprphotography

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:33 pm

noads_2887508
Last edited by cprphotography on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shawnkraus

Post Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 pm

If we stop asking they might get the impression we don't want it.

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets paypal shopping cart