Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets how to make GPS-button in lightroom gallery?

HTML and Style Sheets

how to make GPS-button in lightroom gallery?

Customize your galleries.
mediapix

how to make GPS-button in lightroom gallery?

Post Wed May 06, 2009 4:44 pm

I have created a gallery using Lightroom, look here: http://www.mediapix.eu/portfolio-2/index.html mostly the last photos are geotagged, but who can tell me how I can make the gps-data clickable, I mean that a clickable link or button near the photo opens google.maps or google earth with the exact location of the gps. Who knows what I have to embed or do in Lightroom to get this function? Thank you! (sorry, my englisch is quite dutch) gr R

sbbish

Re: how to make GPS-button in lightroom gallery?

Post Wed May 06, 2009 8:03 pm

This is probably not the best place to ask your question. You are not a PBase subscriber, you don't have any photos posted here, and you are trying to get help on your own personal website. PBase has a built-in function for geotagging photos and the map link is created automatically.

I suggest you find a forum somewhere that is specifically for HTML help that is not related to PBase.

mediapix

Re: how to make GPS-button in lightroom gallery?

Post Thu May 07, 2009 6:03 am

thanks, I don't know how to remove my question, maybe the operator can, I'll look elsewere! Grtz Ronald

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets how to make GPS-button in lightroom gallery?