Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Suggestion for modifying an existing stylesheet

HTML and Style Sheets

Suggestion for modifying an existing stylesheet

Customize your galleries.
mikelly

Suggestion for modifying an existing stylesheet

Post Sun Aug 24, 2003 4:13 am

:roll: Edit the stylesheet and change the colors so that it looks different from all of the other users who have used the same styles. I have noticed a lot of very similar pbase sites in recent months. :lol: Colors are very easy to change and they do make a site look different.

Another way to make your site look a little different is to use another font. :P It's not too difficult to change the fonts as long as you use the more popular ones.

Since photography is a creative art form, shouldn't we apply a little creativity to our pbase websites? :D

My Pbase site has been built around the Webdev example and one that I designed during the past year. I made a lot of changes to the styles so that it would have its own 'personality'.

http://www.pbase.com/mikelly

Mike Kelly
Houston, Texas

limegreen

Post Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:43 pm

I checked out your site, very nice. I'm on a macG3. old system, my browser is aol, if thats any help.

Your site looks like a modified version of web dev page as you have described, with blue background and beveled frames around the photos. looks great!

Thanks you!

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Suggestion for modifying an existing stylesheet