Board index PBase Show and Tell Winners- 66th Show and Tell Comp: The Decisive Moment

Show and Tell

Winners- 66th Show and Tell Comp: The Decisive Moment

Announce and discuss your photos.
jimcritchley

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:42 pm

Well done everyone, a hard job in a very hard contest.

hiero

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:13 pm

Dear Ken,

thanks so much for your thoughtful judgements. I am honoured that my photo made it this far in a field with so many great images. There's a lot to learn and enjoy in these contests. I hope the next one will be another nice challenge. Alain, good luck in you role as the new host!
Jeroen Bosman, glad to be on Pbase
http://www.pbase.com/hiero

grompem

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:32 pm

I think Ken did a superb job of justifying his selections and set a new standard for judges to come!

wwcsig

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:07 pm

grompem wrote:I think Ken did a superb job of justifying his selections and set a new standard for judges to come!

Yes - please make sure he wins again ;-)

What an honor to be selected for the finalists and what a scary thought of having to try and match his wonderful work of thoughtfully and extensively critiquing every entry to the competition.

Great job Ken and thanks so much!

andrys

Post Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:13 am

wwcsig wrote:
grompem wrote:I think Ken did a superb job of justifying his selections and set a new standard for judges to come!

Yes - please make sure he wins again ;-)

What an honor to be selected for the finalists and what a scary thought of having to try and match his wonderful work of thoughtfully and extensively critiquing every entry to the competition.

Great job Ken and thanks so much!

Scary indeed to win a contest after Ken's turn! But I already commented.

(Also, I liked the Highway 61 Revisited reminder ! One of my all-time favorite intros there, Ken.)

evledstudio

Post Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:04 pm

:D Since the two last editions, there is some " Salt & pepper " in the contest again ! Thanks guys and congrats. Also to the winners, they are definitely the best of all (very good) contributions. :D

Previous

Board index PBase Show and Tell Winners- 66th Show and Tell Comp: The Decisive Moment