Board index PBase Show and Tell 122nd Show & Tell Competition: "Fairy Tale" - WINNER

Show and Tell

122nd Show & Tell Competition: "Fairy Tale" - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
bartoszkotulski

danserphoto

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Hi Again.
This is a time to finish 122nd show and tell contest:Fairy tale.
It is realy hard for me to choose a winner but has to be done.
I like lots of beautiful photos here but few of them are really amazing:

Dennis Camp. I just love the mood and perfect composition.

William Von Gonten. Very good work and great way to change normal summer day up to fairy tale story.

Bernd Koenemann.Like all tree portraits but this one is the best:)she is so beautiful...

Milos Markovic. Perfect lighting and very good timing. This capture looks like stright from scary movies:)

Agron Islami and his silhouettes on castle is also amazing. Fantastic idea Argon

And finaly my winners today:

3rd Place and brown medal for Sandi Whitteker and her outstanding and very original capture from Antelope Canyon. Fantastic strong light and such a wonderful mood.

2nd Place Monica Memoli for S. Maria della Sanitŕ .This shot is comming from Beauty and the Beast.Fantastic long exposure,beautiful light and effect of the ghost are making this scane very special for me.Thanks for sharring Monica:)

The Winner in 1st Place: Michael Danser!!! and his The Perfect Fairy Tale photo. Great title:) and such a wonderful mood of this place. The framing, colors,composition...everything is superb... i can ask:where are Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?? Absoluty love it.

Congratulations to all of You Guys. All the best and have a good night:)
Bartosz

sandiwhi

122nd Show & Tell Competition: "Fairy Tale" - WINNER

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:32 am

Very fun contest! Congrats to all the winners and honorable mentions, and for my third place nod! Quite an honor in such good company!

Sandi

cocameli

Re: 122nd Show & Tell Competition: "Fairy Tale" - WINNER

Post Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Good choice!

agroni

Re: 122nd Show & Tell Competition: "Fairy Tale" - WINNER

Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:58 am

honorable ....thanx :))))))))

Board index PBase Show and Tell 122nd Show & Tell Competition: "Fairy Tale" - WINNER