Board index PBase Show and Tell 174th Show & Tell Competition: A Splash of Colour - WINNER

Show and Tell

174th Show & Tell Competition: A Splash of Colour - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
fishit

Re: 174th Show & Tell Competition: A Splash of Colour - WINNER

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:20 am

jojie_alcantara wrote:I've been wondering about the broken link myself. It says the subject of the 17th Show & Tell is "Shadows". Either Marcel isn't aware of the broken link or he may have deleted the topic. Either way, Pbase admin must be informed of the broken link.

Looks like they have been and no one seems to be addressing the problem.
Marcel should just start one manually as we use to do and hope Emily will fix the automated system.

fishit

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:06 am

lesliec wrote:Congratulations to Marcel and thank you for the Honorable mention...my first ever entries here...

Knowing your quality work I am sure you will have fun, after this current pause.

emily
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Hi Show-n-Tell-ers!

It looks like the 175th competition was started and then the post was deleted. I have reset things so the automated system is ready for the 175th competition to start. If you have any problems with the automated system or any questions, let me know with a private message or an email to emily@pbase.com

Thanks,
Emily S. Neel
PBase.com

sandiwhi

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Hi all,

Guess I'm going to have to jump in and put up the next competition. I've sent several emails to Marcel, but not getting any replies. Maybe he's on a photo trip or not able to conduct the contest for some reason.

I've asked Emily to redirect the auto system to me. If I don't hear from her soon, I'll go ahead and post the new contest old fashioned way, and we'll get this show back on the road.

Best to you all...
Sandi

fishit

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:42 pm

emily wrote:Hi Show-n-Tell-ers!

It looks like the 175th competition was started and then the post was deleted. I have reset things so the automated system is ready for the 175th competition to start. If you have any problems with the automated system or any questions, let me know with a private message or an email to emily@pbase.com

Thanks,
Emily S. Neel
PBase.com

Thanks Emily ...

fishit

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:43 pm

sandiwhi wrote:Hi all,

Guess I'm going to have to jump in and put up the next competition. I've sent several emails to Marcel, but not getting any replies. Maybe he's on a photo trip or not able to conduct the contest for some reason.

I've asked Emily to redirect the auto system to me. If I don't hear from her soon, I'll go ahead and post the new contest old fashioned way, and we'll get this show back on the road.

Best to you all...
Sandi

Sooner the better ... Marcel must be on a road trip.

Previous

Board index PBase Show and Tell 174th Show & Tell Competition: A Splash of Colour - WINNER