Board index PBase Show and Tell 184th Show & Tell Competition : The Sky - WINNER

Show and Tell

184th Show & Tell Competition : The Sky - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
dominiccantin

184th Show & Tell Competition : The Sky - WINNER

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi all :)

Here are the winners of the 184th Show & Tell Competition : The Sky

First , I want to thanks all the participants for their submissions , I had a real good time to see your pictures 8)

I have to admit that the choice have been very hard :shock: I have less hairs than last week :lol:

Here are the honnorable mentions in no particular order

And now the top 3

3rd place

I saw that kind of sky only one time and it was very impressive. The black and white add to the dramatic scene and yes I see the boat ;)

2nd place

Very special point of view on Amsterdam ! The colors and point of view make me feel like if I'm an angel :shock:

1st place

A mindblower picture :shock: The first time I saw the picture , I thought it have been taken from the ISS ( internationnal space station ) ! Technicaly this picture is perfect : the stars are pin-point , the northern lights and the Moon reflected on Earth make this image a real winner !

Terry , it's up to you !

p.s: Terry , I will send this message to PBase team to allow you to have the button " NEWCONTEST " to start the 185th contest

Dom :)

bclaypole

Re: 184th Show & Tell Competition : The Sky - WINNER

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Wow! Those are some excellent pictures. Hats off to the winners - really stellar shots.

jlben

Post Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Thanks for the third place Dominic :D It's an honor to be among those stunning images, congrats to all.

Great shot Terry, you might fly very steady, 5 seconds and no blur :shock:

fishit

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:55 am

all good choices, congrats to the winners and HMs ...

terrybowker

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:45 am

Thanks Dom for selecting my image! Congratulations to all of the other winners, great photos!! I will start a new contest soon. :D
Terry

terrybowker

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:49 am

jlben wrote:Thanks for the third place Dominic :D It's an honor to be among those stunning images, congrats to all.

Great shot Terry, you might fly very steady, 5 seconds and no blur :shock:

It is difficult to get a good shot traveling over the ground at 600 mph, however it can be done after fifty or so attempts. :)

Terry

impalass

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Congrats Terry and to all the winners...thanks Dom for the HM.....

Looking forward to the next one.....

Cheers...Mike

dapascha

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 am

Wow 2nd place! Thank you Dominic, I'm honored to end up this close to that fantastic winning shot (was my pick for the winner as well..). Congrats to everyone, looking forward to the next one!

Board index PBase Show and Tell 184th Show & Tell Competition : The Sky - WINNER