Board index PBase Show and Tell Contest

Show and Tell

Contest

Announce and discuss your photos.
dansudbury

Contest

Post Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:59 pm

CONTEST...CONTEST...CONTEST...
To promote my web page I am opening a contest for all of you my Facebook friends. The prize will be a 8x12 autographed Copy of the photo you will choose.
To participate you will have to choose a photograph from all the photo exposed on my site:
http://dan-martin.artistwebsites.com/
Once you are there, you will be able to view either by themes (Galleries) or individually.
Just click on the photo you would like to win. The picture will open in a larger window. Write down the title showed on top of the photograph ( might be a number or a name) Then click on "Contact" on the menu bar at the top of the page. A small form will appear. Fill the form and in the "Subject" write down, the number or name of the photo and in the "Message" section tell me why you would like to win that photo. Then enter the " Security code" as show and click on send e-mail to Daniel Martin...
A name will be selected at random on December 31 2013 and the winner will be posted on Facebook and an e-mail will be sent to the winner to get the address where to send the photograph.
Only one selection per person... Thank you and good luck All!!!

Board index PBase Show and Tell Contest