Board index PBase Show and Tell 648th Show & Tell Competition: (Un)conventional Black and White - WINNER

Show and Tell

648th Show & Tell Competition: (Un)conventional Black and White - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
ddecroix

peterschmidtab

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:09 pm

First, thank you all for the fabulous entries in this S&T.

HMs

Yes I agree Jarek, colour would be distracting in this case, whereas the B&W allows to concentrate the viewer focus on the shapes only.
Congrats for all your work in B&W.

I also prefer the B&W version of this photo, it becomes more interesting in a way.
A great B&W gallery too.

3rd

A great one Markus, classic and original at the same time, so well thought.

2nd

I loved this one Hugh, blending the subject in the background and as you said triggering such an amazement.

1st

I kept coming back to this one Arnie, as it was so intriguing and basically works only in B&W. It keeps you wondering for some time and draws you back again and again. Congrats.

All the best, over to you Arnie.
Cheers
Dave

luxun54

Re: 648th Show & Tell Competition: (Un)conventional Black and White - WINNER

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:22 pm

Thanks for the HM... an interesting way of framing the B&W topic, and so many fine entries.

hughjones

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:08 pm

Thank you David for 2nd place! What a great topic and submissions! Made me really appreciate the depth of each artist's vision. Nice to understand the different perspectives and creativity people have in constructing images. Congratulations to all.

peterschmidtab

Post Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:54 pm

Thank you David for the honor of first place. Like Hugh, I enjoyed the explanations of the entries in this competition. Thanks to all who entered and I will get to work on a new theme.
Arnie

jarekm

Post Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:03 am

Congratulations to the winners and thank you David for the HM recognition.
Jarek

Board index PBase Show and Tell 648th Show & Tell Competition: (Un)conventional Black and White - WINNER