Board index PBase Show and Tell 683rd Show & Tell Competition: Playful Shadows - WINNER

Show and Tell

683rd Show & Tell Competition: Playful Shadows - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
ddecroix

cjphipps_servo

Post Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:34 pm

Hi All, I hope you enjoyed this S&T contest as much as I did when reviewing the entries!

HM to Walter's entries, any of your three actually, amazing technique, contrast and sharpness.

HM to Ken's Shadow Profile, your photo makes us wonder what's behind the camera and what's the story there.

3rd place to Hugh's Primal Beginnings, your shot is a mystery, quite surrealist, I really liked it.

2nd place to Margaret's Shadows, the shadows are quite playful indeed, and with a perfect composition your photo gave me quite some pause to select the winner

But Carol's Eyeglass Case and Hair Pik got me to come back to this photo again and again, quite a piece of art, congratulations!! Over to you now.

kzaret

Re: 683rd Show & Tell Competition: Playful Shadows - WINNER

Post Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:33 pm

Interesting contest! Nice choices for the winners, thanks for HM!

hughjones

Post Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:00 pm

Thanks for 3rd place. Great images! I actually went to the winner's image to upvote - and realized I had previously done so. Well deserved.

mclew

Post Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:56 am

A lovely collection of shadow images in the HM's and winners! Congratulations Carol and Hugh and thanks for including my "Shadows" as 2nd place.

Margaret

cjphipps_servo

Post Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:55 pm

Oh wow! Thank you very much for first place. I apologize for the delay in looking at the results. I’ll get right on it. Thanks again. Congrats to all. Carol

Board index PBase Show and Tell 683rd Show & Tell Competition: Playful Shadows - WINNER